Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Little About Me

Hello my name is Rebecca Ferry(call me Becca),I am an Early Education, Special Ed major. This is my first year at RIC. So far I love it. First semester went great, it flew by. When I am not in class, I am usually working, I work at the school on Campus, as well as many babysitting jobs. I live on campus and love it. I am from Mass, not to far away. I am not a fan of the cold weather, winter is not my favorite season, but I do not mind the snow all that much. I am from a big family, of 7, I am the middle child, and the first out of my family to go to college.

5 comments:

  1. very cool
    seven is a big family!
    how many brothers and how many sisters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becky,
    Where do you work on campus?
    LB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. big family?! that's awesome! also pretty sweet that you're the first to go to college!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I am from Mass. as well, what part are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky,
    They just don't have big families like they used to... I have three brothers and I'm the younger middle child so at least I get to share being the middle child lol...
    Pat

    ReplyDelete