Saturday, April 18, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yswAlxOjeNg



Watch this video...I have never heard of this until today, and as I watched video after video on this...I just did not know what to say. This kind of goes along with what we were talking about in class, just because he has a learning disability, he is judge, in this case by the teacher as well. Then kicked out of the 'normal' classroom, because of his disability. I do not even know what to say about this...let me know what you think.


AND THIS WAS A COMMENT SOMEONE LEFT UNDER THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE!

"
noobishdumbberry (1 week ago) Show Hide
0
Marked as spam
ur a dumbass. the kids a dumbass. thats why hes out of his class. if he wont let other kids learn he doesnt belong there"

AND

"
JG02730 (1 month ago) Show Hide
-5
Marked as spam
F****** ASPIES SUCK! KILL EM ALL!"


I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT!!! i cannot even look at the rest of the comments.. this is just wrong...

3 comments:

  1. I heard about this. Wow. Shocking. It fits right into the work you did last week on Going to School, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's just horrible, I can't believe what some students go through. Youtube people always leave such nasty comments too, they just really don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree with Shayla I can't believe that people would actually leave comments like that. I also can't believe that a teacher would do something like happen. She needs to get fired clearly she has no idea what she is doing.

    ReplyDelete